Tuesday 29 March 2011

The Beginning

Hi all!  I have started this blog so that I can track my progress and my accomplishments as I pursue my passions in health, nutrition, and fitness and so that I can share that progress and passion with others.  I am not sure where this blog will take me, but I know it will be one of the ways in which I help myself stay motivated and always moving forward because that's what truly matters, the direction in which we are moving.  I may go slowly sometimes and at other times I may move by leaps and bounds, but as long as I am always moving forward I will reach my goals and learn along the way.

It is funny that I am starting this blog this week of all weeks, a week in which I don't see much self care happening because I am swamped with work and deadlines.  Maybe it's a good way for me to keep in touch with myself and my passions during such a time.  And hopefully I can get out and run at least once this week.

My journey, as I see it from where I am standing now, will take me through my training as a runner, my training as a holistic nutritionist that I plan to start next year, and my growth as a fit and healthy individual.  Along my journey I also want to start focusing more on my spiritual wellbeing and just grow as a well-rounded individual.  Most importantly, I want to give to the community in some way.  The how I don't yet know, but that will come in due time.  So thanks for joining me on my journey!

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment